Hey I'm Justine & I'm 21 years old. I'm Canadian & I love hockey typical eh? ;) I love the Edmonton Oilers & Pittsburgh Penguins!! <3
I blog about anything that interest me so will be blogging about hockey 90% of the time & the other 10% will be random stuff.
I love New Kids On the Block & Backstreet Boys Brian, Joey & Jordan are my faves!!